MANUFACTURING TARPAULINS FOR TRAILERS AND TIPPERS
Do you need to replace or repair your trailer or tipper cover ?
Our trailer and tipper tarpaulins are manufactured with high frequency welding, and depending on the weight and colour, they can be M2 class (fire resistant).
They are available in several weights (650 and 900gr/m²), different colours : 10 plain colours are available in stock (other colours are available on order with a longer delivery time) and they are reinforced in the corners.
The skips are reinforced at the crossbars, the ruler and the central tube.
They withstand the effects ofthe snow, rain, dust and sun, they can be installed instantly thanks to the bungee cords which ensure easy fixing and excellent wind resistance.
- By zip fastener
- By bridge and strap
We can also install the pulleys on the frame.
In order to carry out your project, we will need plans with the dimensions of your future trailer cover, we will first give you a quote.
If you wish to go ahead with your project, we will need to have the trailer in our premises to take the precise measurements and to ensure top quality manufacturing and installation.
Choosing a Durand product means choosing quality, traditional, custom-made, French manufacturing and a local after-sales service.
Many customers, individuals and professionals have been using our services for years (Les Remorques VERENE, Transports Devaux et Fils, S.B.P.L, Guilloux Matériaux…)
THE + OF A DURAND MANUFACTURED STRUCTURE
- All our storage solutions are tailor-made, modular and removable.
- An accompaniment from the conception of your project to the installation of your structure,
- The possibility of changing or repairing parts of your awning with our after-sales service,
- Fully customize your awning and we will adapt to your needs and equipment,
- Our sales team can guide you with measurements, 3D plans, printing your logo…