Do you need a new tarpaulin cover for your truck, mobile home or your restaurant terrace ?
DURAND produces for its customers, including both private individuals and professionals, towns and municipalities, associations and events committees custom-made tarpaulins for multiple use.
When you choose a DURAND LOCATION tarpaulin, you benefit from an M2 class product (fire-resistant) available in a variety of grammages and colours (520gr/m2, 650gr/m2 or 900gr/m2).
THE + OF OUR PRODUCTS
- Custom manufacturing according to your specific needs, ensuring tarpaulin solutions adapted to your requirements.
- French manufacturing in our workshops in Normandy offering the guarantee of quality products (high frequency welding) and a quick, effective and local after-sales service.
- A variety of colors available.
- Customization of tarpaulins (corporate logos, photos, events)
- Preparation of estimates based on accurate drawings, photographs with dimensions or even sketched drawings.
THE 360° BY DURAND OFFER
Our teams will provide you with support from defining your requirements, through to the assembly of our units on your site.
All of our tarpaulins are manufactured in our workshop located in Normandy. So that we can produce your tarpaulins under the best conditions possible, we are equipped with professional machines :
- High-frequency arm hanging welder : Operated by 2 people, allowing for the precision welding of small size tarpaulin.
- High frequency automatic welder :Permet de souder les grandes longueurs de bâches.
- Sewing machine (flat bed lock-stitcher) and overlock machine : Use for the sewing of zip fasteners and tarpaulins.
- Thermal soldering iron : For the repairs of tarpaulins at our site.
- Eyelet machine : round or oval (diameters of 15, 17 and 40).
The design office and R&D
At Durand, our design office will provide you with support throughout your project.
Our engineers provide you with a personalised service from identifying your needs through to the development of your solution. Based on engineering studies and 3D simulations (3D CAD design software), our offer provides you with a certified solution.
Our workshops and our equipment
Our premises comprise
- a tarpaulin workshop equipped with a number of high-frequency machines.
- a manufacturing workshop which allows us greater freedom and autonomy in the design or our structures.
When you choose to work with us, you are choosing to work with a family business renowned for its know-how since 1994.
Year upon year, we strive for the highest standards in our work, providing you with the guarantee of a “MADE IN NORMANDY” service and design. These are the values that we hold dear and to which we are committed in an approach to consume better, locally and more responsibly.
Our production is a 100% made in Normandy.
When opting for a by Durand Location structure, you benefit from approved equipment compliant with the CTS standards (Marquees, tents and structures) and you are supporting French manufacturing.
So that we can offer the best solution for you, we manufacture aluminium channel profile frames with the connection of profile parts by connecting parts in galvanised steel, thus guaranteeing both quality and durability.
Our manufacturing process is that of metal and textile, from the manufacturing aluminium frameworks with steel reinforcements or covers with PVC coated technical membranes.
Our teams, trained regularly on the new regulations, will ensure optimum conditions for installation on site. Building on our experience, we are able to install on all types of land as well as on sensitive sites (nuclear plants, electrical conversion sites, army sites etc.).
As a guarantee of quality, Durand issues you with an assembly certificate and a safety log.
The French manufacturing of our structures in our workshops in Normandy allows us to guarantee a quick and effective after-sales service.
We also offer various services for maintaining your structures such as the cleaning of your tarpaulins, the replacement of parts, and disassembly.